Details of BitClout have come to light, including a list of who invested in BitClout:
With the rise of some of the early backers such as the Winklevoss twins and Chamath, I decided to do more in-depth research on the firms and investors behind BitClout. Below is a short list of some of the profiles I could find associated with the backers of BitClout.
*Note: Not all of the firms/individuals have BitClout profiles that I could find. Also all of the profiles below have not been verified (It’s best to do your own research.).
Partners from the above firms
- Sequoia Capital: Alfred Lin
- Winklevoss Capital: Jane Lippencott, Tyler Winklevoss, Cameron Winklevoss
- A16Z Crypto: Chris Dixon, Ali, Angela Strange, Arianna Simpson, Katie Haun
- Social Capital: Chamath, Connor Nowinski, Andy Artz
- Polychain Capital - Niraj Pant, Olaf (Not confirmed)
- Variant - Jessie Walden
- Pantera - Paul, Dan Moorehead, Joey Krug
- TQ Ventures - Scooter Braun
- Arrington Capital - Michael Arrington
- DCG - Barry Silbert
- Coinbase Ventures - Emilie Choi
If there are any other firms or individuals I may have missed, send me a message on BitClout. > https://bitclout.com/u/mccannatron