Alright folks, so hopefully you've read my last two masterpieces about my two favorite investment themes: all things Scooter Braun and Barstool Sports. Now why am I bringing up the past? Simply to gloat (check the timestamps) that I got those calls right with the recent news of Scooter and Call Her Daddy investing/joining the platform..as the kids would say, "I'm flexin on dem hoes".
So now that I've fed my inner narcissist, let's talk about the biggest narcissists on the planet: the Kardashians. The reason I bring them up isn't because I'm saying you should buy them but more so that these famous families actually present a pretty interesting investment strategy: Relative Value Sibling Analysis (yes, I'm weird).
The reason this came up is that my good friend @edsquire (who I've just met from BitClout a week ago, don't actually know but share dank memes with), asked me an interesting question about the Winklevoss twins: "why is Cameron a fraction of the price of Tyler?". Unless I missed something from the Social Network, they're essentially the same person. So if one joins, I would think the other must follow, which means they should always be trading close to each other - right? Well fast forward a few days, they both got verified and now their prices are neck and neck.
Which brings me to the point of this blog: let's take a look at who is the cheapest (pun intended) Kardashian on BitClout based on their following (Instagram, TikTok & Twitter):
- Kim Kardashian: 278M Followers @ $16,878 = 33.6x Price/Followers
- Khloe Kardashian: 162M Followers @ $3,563 = 21.9x Price/Followers
- Kourtney Kardashian: 142M Followers @ $2,966 = 20.9x Price/Followers
- Kylie Jenner: 283M Followers @ $9,520 = 33.6x Price/Followers
- Kendall Jenner: 186M Followers @ $6,955 = 37.4x Price/Followers
- Kris Jenner: 53M Followers @ $1,950 = 37.3x Price/Followers
- Caitlyn Jenner: 14M Followers @ $1,064 = 74.9x Price/Followers
So what does all this mean? In the words of Vin Diesel in Boiler Room, "If you like Kim Kardashian at $17k, you gotta love Khloe and Kourtney at ~$3k".
That's it folks, I hope you enjoyed some weird, but hopefully interesting BitClout analysis. If you want to see more of this, give me a follow @BitCloutBuffett!